Monday, April 27, 2009

K3 Spouse Visa FAQ’s


1. What Is a “Spouse”?
2. Can a K-3 Visa Holder Work in the United States?
3. Can those with K-3 and K-4 visas change to another non-immigrant visa category in the United States?
4. Can I travel and re-enter the U.S. on my K-3 or K-4 visa?
5. How to Apply for a Social Security Number Card
6. If the child is not named on the I-129F petition, will that be a problem?
7. What’s the difference between immigrant and non-immigrant visa?
8. What Should I Know about International Marriage Broker Regulation Act (IMBRA)?
9. What Are the Penalties for Giving False Information?
10. What Are the Penalties for Marriage Fraud?
11. How Can I Check the Status of My Application?
12. I have further questions or need further help.

1. What Is a “Spouse”?

A spouse is a legally wedded husband or wife. Cohabiting partners do not qualify as spouses for immigration purposes. Common-law spouses may qualify as spouses for immigration purposes depending on the laws of the country where the common-law marriage occurs. In cases of polygamy only the first spouse qualifies as a spouse for immigration….

To Read More Click Here

Do Visit www.monadarling.com/vibes

A Unique Social network to Connect with friends, know about events ,classifieds in your area , forums and more.Click Here to join Mona’s Vibes Now

1 comment: